Saturday, February 11, 2012

Skirts

I know everyone is posting about Fashion Week and I adore reading all the posts and am excited for friends attending, but this is just a simple inspiration post. I took a break from browsing online and have to be honest in saying I'm in a bit of a funk. Ways that I am inspired are through blogs of my peers, people watching/local street style and websites ie. ASOS, Nasty Gal, LuLu's, Zara, BCBG and you get the point. I browsed today on ASOS and found myself excited with the skirts they have. Makes me think of Spring and being able to float around the city in a beautiful skirt.  Anyways, enjoy. 


















4 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you. I get most of my inspiration from other blogs. I love the couple of peplum skirts you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the pink skirt (second from the top). Can't wait for spring & summer - I want to wear skirts & dresses every day :)

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete