Friday, January 20, 2012

Night at the Symphony






















A night at the Boston Symphony Orchestra! The decadence. The class. The eagerness. The outfits. 
Four amazing pieces by Weber, Beethoven, Strauss & Harbison. Everyone was dressed to the nines. It was like a formal evening out and I loved it. I'd wear a gown if I could! Regardless, it was beautiful to be there and the pieces were as well. I quickly took some self portraits, once again, of my chic little outfit for the symphony. 

Cardigan: Forever 21
Tube Dress: LIT
Rain Boots: Marc Jacobs
Pearls: My grandmother's

6 comments:

  1. I want to gooo! Thanks for sharing pictures :)

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the symphony and we should definitely go together!!! And we're so close to Symphony Hall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you totally captured it! love the f21 sweater- obvi!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Symphony hall is such a gorgeous building. I haven't been in over a year and I really need to make it to another performance.

    Looks like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog my fellow Bostonian! Excellent photography, and stylings!

    Xocxo
    B.

    ReplyDelete