Sunday, January 15, 2012

Petit cadeau pour moi




 My mother wears Mademoiselle. I love it and it mostly because it reminds me of her. The only reason I'm posting it is because I have the Eau de Toilette aka the cheaper version and I splurged and got the Eau de Parfum. Not the biggest deal in the world and I should be saving my money, but I am happy and rather fortunate to to be able to purchase this lovely fragrance. It's a very popular fragrance and maybe even a little cliche, but it's what I'm into at the moment. I never got into wearing fragrance until my mid twenties. Have always loved Michael Kors (it's my go to), J'adore, Marc Jacobs and Womanity by Theirry Mugler. I decided I'm giving up high end mascaras for the meantime as a sort of trade off. Seems silly but it's my way of compensating for making a high priced purchase on an item that evaporates. 



4 comments:

  1. Your logic makes sense! I've tried so many high-end mascaras and so often they're not worth the cost. Perfume, on the other hand, is totally worth it. I also didn't get into perfume until maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Now I'm in love with Untitled by Maison Martin Margiela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me I just ran out of my perfume. Need to get some more!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always come back to drugstore mascara too- so you chose wisely. I have given in to expensive perfume though. It's a pricey vice. And one I don't want to give up. My scent is something I wear every day- might as well make sure it is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfume is a necessary luxury! I love No. 19 and Jo Malone...

    ReplyDelete