Saturday, February 23, 2013

If I only....part one

Ladies and, maybe, gentlemen, I am here because I have curated items that I would own if money were no object. Most the items I post or even pin are meant to be either forms of inspiration or that are already items I am donning or attainable and within my budget. Some of you lovely readers may even own a few of these items, if so and get sick of them you know who to call ;) I don't think it hurts to dream and be well prepared if I ever come into substantial amounts of money. FYI, I would donate first to charity, then have a car pick me up to go shopping.



Celine Pour Moi

Birkin too



Chado Ralph Rucci


The best NYC penthouse apt I can find. 
Chanel anything but this will do


1996 Dom Perignon (year of the light, their best vintage)



Louboutin bow pumps


Elie Saab 


Jason Wu you know for grocery shopping


Camilla Skovgaard 


Michael Kors cutout leather gown


ODLR gown 


Rick Owens draped leather


Black Leather PS1


Saint Laurent Black and Gold Platform pumps





 Vivier Eyelash Shoe






Hermes cuff


Hermes H bangle

Burberry black trench


Helmut Lang leather leggings


2 comments:

  1. I want it all!
    My fave is the Loubs bow pumps.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the car service stop and pick me up too, mmmkay? :)

    ReplyDelete