Sunday, March 11, 2012

Wax on, craft on.

I've been wearing my liquid leggings quite a bit. I love them but was looking for a pant version, maybe waxed or faux leather. Pinterest proved once again to provide me with a great DIY. I ordered otter wax and went to town on my favorite pair of black jeggings. I have three pairs, they are that amazing. So using one to try waxing wasn't a big deal, let's note that I'm lucky and grateful that I can have three pairs of the same pant :) Anyways, they came out looking more dirty than waxed, see pic 1 & 2. The third pic is half way through my new waxing method. The results are exactly what I wanted. I'm also selling a pair of them for $15! Size 28/29. 














3 comments:

  1. They look great!


    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is your new method of waxing you used? looks much better.

    ReplyDelete