Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More stuff I've been doing

I think of this as a messy post and since this was sort of a messy project, then I guess this works. I have been spray painting jewelry new colors and molding metal into cuffs and making sheer maxi skirts. For another creative project of mine, I decided to change the color of some of my clothes . I thought it was a nice way to switch things up a bit. I purchased fabric dye and went at it on this old BCBG shirt. The original color was bayleaf and did not suit me at all. This color would've been brighter but the base was very brown so I think that messed it up a little bit. Regardless, I am happy with this new shade much more. I did this all in my stainless steel sink so it wasn't as bad as I thought but still a sink full of teal was kind of messy!! 





4 comments:

  1. such a crafty lady! glad your sink was alright!!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your DIY skills. I love how your blouse turned out!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, nice colour fix. Much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When do you have the time for all these DIY's? I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete