Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank you.



This has been quite a year for me. It was filled with LOTS of change, both great and heart breaking, some loss and some gain. I was lucky to get that push into blogging more, therefore documenting this year in a different and creative way for me. I attended more events than ever before and that was something I always loved doing! I met so many great people through twitter, blogging and retail. I shared some great times with great people. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in my life right now. I am very lucky to have you! I can only hope, have an open heart and mind for better things in the new year! 



3 comments:

  1. Great meeting you through blogging! Cheers to a Happy New Year and many more exciting adventures in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanna, I am so happy I met you in 2011, and I know we will have even more fun in 2012! Happy new year, friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! I look forward to seeing more of you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete