Friday, December 30, 2011

Eye-Fi & new camera

 If you've been reading my blog, you know very well that I have been without camera for sometime now. I had a wonderful camera, it was a gift, and I was sad to see it go. I needed/wanted a new one and after some research and looking down at my basket filled with makeup at Sephora, which I put back, I went for a new camera! My best friend, the most tech savvy person I know, bought me Eye-Fi for Christmas to go with my new camera. If you don't know what it is, just be happy I'm introducing you to it. It is a memory card with Wi-Fi built into it. Let's say I'm out taking pictures; I come home, turn on the camera and my computer and my pics are automatically uploaded onto the computer!! It's genius and amazing. 






7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new camera!! And thanks for introducing me to eye-fi... that sounds like a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye Fi?! Sounds absolutely incredible. I need it!

    xo,
    Hannah

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a new camera, and thank you for the Eye-Fi knowledge drop. I'm the worst about physically uploading my photos, so this is a gift sent from heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WiFI card!? Genius - I want.
    Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of eye-fi but that sounds amazing! I always hate waiting for pictures to upload. I am a Boston blogger as well and so glad I found you... now following obv, love to support my boston bloggers! Would love a follow back :)

    http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That. Is. Awesome! I actually just forgot my cord from camera to laptop today and was wishing I had something like this. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great style!!! hey follow me @ diaryofsade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete