Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Working out



One of my passions, other than styling, shopping and such, is working out and being healthy. I also consider myself an extremely healthy eater, I don't drink that much and quit smoking a year and a half ago!!! Anyways, I'm not the girl that goes to the gym, nor am I a runner or a crazy active person, ie swimming, playing sports. I have a bicycle so that goes a long way in the exercise department, but other than walking it's my only form of outside activity. I do wish I could do more, but I prefer the inside, privacy of my own apartment activity. I dance, yup and you all do it too!!! I also do yoga, pilates, weights and other various exercises. This isn't about boring you with my workout routine, though. My motivation and ideas for stuff comes from another source, Miss Sarah Dussault. I found her on YouTube and loved her. When I found out she was local, I loved her even more!! I met her in Trader Joe's as well and she was so sweet! She provides tips, videos, recipes and more!! Check her out here & here.

1 comment:

  1. I love yoga and pilates too; but we just moved to Boston from Toronto so I haven't found a studio, yet. Will check this Sarah Fit website out.

    ReplyDelete