Monday, September 26, 2011

What's with all the questions??

Should I go darker? As in my hair? Not back to black, but a golden brown? I don't know if I'm having the A/W itch or I'm just not loving my hair lately. I know, I know it's seems ridiculous, but I'd like opinions. I also wanted to ask if anyone liked the dress in my Sunday post! Should I get it? I also am looking to pick up some good reads. Anyone reading anything good as of late? For all you JC lovers out there, did you receive that offer from Refinery29? If you haven't, let me know and I'll forward it to you!! It's half off of almost 60 pairs of JC's.  Ok, last but not least, save the date on October 19th!! I have a fun Blogger event and would love everyone to attend. I'll send out more info soon. Enjoy your Monday.

"You can never be overdressed or overeducated" - Oscar Wilde

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress, in fact I have it too!

    Fave books - Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay, Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford, One Day by David Nicholls and Thirteen Hours by Deon Meyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just clicked on the dress and YES love it! And I need some book recommendations too. Lissy recommended Sarah's Key and I read it on my Kindle in like hours! It's so good. I am taking note of her other recommendations above!

    ReplyDelete