Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sadly, all I could afford in place of a PS1


I really don't like buying things that are just a copy of something I covet, but find it necessary as of late. I'm working a lot but not really spending. I'm moving so I'm saving money while my rent is paid, last and first, so when my school loans and new rent amount kick in, I'm not as stressed! Smart, maybe, frustrating, very! But I probably couldn't really drop the money either way on an Equipment blouse or a PS1. So I opted for this. I need it since I ride my bicycle to and from three different jobs and having a bucket bag was like throwing my stuff into and endless hole!


below is the BCBG blouse I got in place of an Equipment blouse!


7 comments:

  1. That's a cute bag. Good for you for opting not to spend a lot of money. I feel like it's a constant battle for me. You'll be happier (and less stressed) in the long run :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab bag - and I LOVE The blouse. Great color, and it will be just as fab on you as the more expensive piece. And good for you for being a saver!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, that BCBG shirt is better than an Equipment blouse. It has much more interesting detail. And kudos for being financially smart. I should follow your lead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, if you are looking for Equipment on the cheap, I have seen quite a few at my local TJ Maxx! I picked one up last week- Freshpond Cambridge, 39.99!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Noelani Saw that you did last week. My eyes almost popped out of my head, lol. The only one I can venture out to is downtown. But I'm going to check it out bc that is amazing! You must post your finds from there!

    ReplyDelete