Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ports 1961 Wrap-around sheath dress


I was browsing through Saks today and saw a lot of fantastic stuff. Their sale section was pretty great as well. It's hard to get a good feel of it when it's such a big amount and sale is never put together as perfect as it is online. So. I went online to see what was on sale. This Ports 1961 dress caught my eye. The dress looked like a BCBG one I purchased late June. This one, however, is convertible. It didn't really go into detail about it, but these were the pictures. Looks like you can remove the vest/wrap-around top. I love it. It's on sale. It's awesome. I'm still on a saving spree so only in my dreams!




4 comments:

  1. That dress is absolutely brilliant! It would be a great investment piece :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of your saving spree. I have no self restraint and would definitely have made this purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is one sexy dress! I wish I had some extra cash so I could splurge on that. It's the perfect LBD!

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete