Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lust for Nude


I'm a huge makeup fanatic and find that Sephora and MAC are my versions of heaven. I must admit, I do stick to the jet black liner on my upper lid, mascara and blush but being creative and fun is my preference. I'll probably post about the colors of eyeshadow I play around with another time, but today it's about the lips. Since I was younger I had a lust for nude lips. I hated my reddish toned lips and would put coverup on them to fade them out. My staple product now is Benefits Lip Plumper which is also great used as a primer as well. But for actual product I go for super glossy or super matte. My first fav was MAC lip glass in Florabundance. The perfect combo of peachy and nude. I've literally tried every nude lipstick or gloss I could find, see pic below lol. I honestly wouldn't have to buy another one for quite some time. On occasion you will see me in a crazy dark burgundy or strawberry colored lip. If you want to know which ones are pictured or are the best, let me know!






4 comments:

  1. I would love to know which nude lipstick you like best. I've been in a serious hot pink phase for the past year, but before that I was a big fan of the nude/peach glossy lip. I can't seem to remember what brand or color I was wearing, though... everything I've tried recently is too sheer or too brown or too pink. Any suggestions?

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Lane! Def try MAC's Florabundance I mentioned. They have a great nude lipstick called creme d'nude. Lorac has a great nude gloss called Vintage and YSL has a really soft nude in their rouge volupte number 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am glad Mary Lane asked the question for me - great suggestions and thank you!

    ReplyDelete