Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome to the Dollhouse


I'm always down for any sort of event. Shopping, tweetup, fundraiser (love a good cause), concert, social or even to premier/preview something. So when I received a text about the Boston's Bazaar new event series, even though I didn't remember signing up, I was intrigued. You are sent the date and time but not the location. That is disclosed the day before. Exciting, but can also be inconvenient for some I'd imagine. The location was the Bell in Hand in Faneuil Hall. The event boasted an art show then the "dollhouse" which featured artists and retailers like Ragnarok, Lola's Urban Vintage, Jen Covino and even the ever stylish Christen Mitchell was there selling some old threads.

For the next time, I plan on attending with others or at least someone. I love meeting new people, but it seemed more of "do your own thing" kind of pop up. The music was perfection though. Anyone who plays MIA and M83 are cool in my book.








4 comments:

  1. This looks fun! Maybe I will sign up and we can go together next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, hello, that feather skirt is fabulous!! I so have been shopping for one lately and regretting not buying one at Cynthia Rowley (at another even this fall).

    ReplyDelete