Monday, June 20, 2011

Calico Shopping Party!!!




I frequently peruse the Shopcalico.com site and find myself obsessing over every top or accessory, like the hammered cuff. The great thing about loving a store/site is also loving the owner and following her on twitter! I was so excited when she gave me the option of having a shopping party. A hot Summer night with aweome girls, clothes, accessories, wine & snacks??? Yes please!



Hammered Cuff!!!

Ryan & Courtney
Courtney & Brittany

Ryan & Sam
Me and Kristen aka Boston Fashionista

2 comments:

  1. What a fun night!! It doesn't get much better than shopping with a cocktail fabulous friends and maybe some snacks;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so fun! Although we need to photographically deflate my boobs in that photo :)

    ReplyDelete