Friday, May 20, 2011

My Jewelry





A little post about my jewelry organization. I'm not sure if I'd call it organization so much, but it's better than it used to be. Years ago I kept earrings on the holders they were sold in and velcro them to my wall. I prefer to have them in plain view so I wear them more. Then I moved and just used the top of my bureau as my jewelry spot. I found that earring holder @forever21 and the ring box was a gift from Shake the Tree. Now I need a necklace holder. I just place them around or hang them on hooks attached to my bureau. Well enjoy your weekend and accessorize well!!! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Your jewelery looks great - I need a necklace holder, too! I have an old jewelery box where the necklace holders are broken so I have them ALL hanging on just a few hooks. It leads to more than a few tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know. Necklaces are great until they're tangled and you're in a rush!!

    ReplyDelete