Saturday, May 14, 2011

Maxi Trend!!!



So when I was seeing the maxi dress and skirt trend, I'll admit I was a little nervous. I'm already a very tall girl and although people think maxis look better on taller girls, sometimes I feel frumpy or overwhelmed. Never mind I own six BCBG power skirts that are the antithesis of maxi. I still love a nice pencil skirt but I fell in love with this BCBG fuchsia maxi skirt! Of course it was too expensive so I went and purchased a similar one from Forever 21. Two days later the BCBG one was mine. The Forever 21 dress just couldn't compare and it looked cheap and I wasn't satisfied. The BCBG one has pockets and potential to be a dress as well!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love maxis! ooo I think I need a bright pink one =)


    xoxo
    Miss Neira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too experimented with a maxi dress this week - and I am a shorter lady :) I think maybe all these things we thought we knew about maxis (short/tall whatever) seem to patently untrue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kristen I saw yours on your blog. Looked great! @MissNeira def invest in a bright pink one. Looks great on blondes with gold jewelry!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete