Thursday, January 17, 2013

Faux Wang?

My DIY studded bag! Found a gem at H&M for $15 and in my new favorite color, red! All I did was google 'how to stud a bag' and found this post: http://www.parkandcube.com/diy-studded-leather-bag/

It was from 2009 so I feel extremely behind! Ah/ugh. I bought the studs from the site she suggested, here, but decided on larger ones to make it easier. The smaller they are,  the more time consuming the studding. I started off poking the holes with a small knife but you honestly don't need anything. 


That is similar to the bag I purchased from H&M. 
















1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous bag.It does look nice. It keeps its shape, full and rounded, even when empty. leather hobo bags are very roomy without appearing very big, good item on cwmalls.com.

    ReplyDelete