Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let's hope the wait is worth it.

I can be very patient sometimes (note sometimes). I mostly like something and get it. I shared Wendy's blog with you and this picture was the catalyst for me finding it! I thought this was the cutest look and I adored the shoes. Maybe because I never had a pair like this. The ones she has are Sam Edelman's at a mere $160, but I've purchased five new pairs of shoes in two months and I'm trying to be good. So I waited to find an alternative. They had a copycat at Aldo for $60 but I waited longer and found them at H&M for $30. The end. 



Wendy in the Sam Edelman "Quinn"


Please pardon my awful photography



5 comments:

  1. Let's not discuss how I went on Nordstrom and found them for $75.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I applaud your patience :)

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well played. I love waiting out a good deal. I gave in a bit on black friday but will hold out on any more purchases until after Christmas sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Congrats on holding back and not paying full price!

    ReplyDelete