Sunday, November 6, 2011

Marc Jacobs Rain Boots



Do I think shoes are an investment? Um yes! Rain boots? Double yes! I was forced to buy my first pair on a snowy December outing a few years back. I wore knee high suede boots out and they were soaking wet. Not sure what I thought would've happened! Everyone was sold out and I ended up with mint green colored boots. I didn't care that much because they were worth it. You need rain boots in the city, especially if you walk everywhere as I do. But my friend Jessica told me that there were rain boots at Marc Jacobs for $35! Excuse moi? With a tiny skull on them as well? Wild horses couldn't have stopped me from grabbing these babies! So, this is just another thing to share with all you wonderful readers that may have not known. 

9 comments:

  1. One who walks around Boston definitely needs a pair of rain boots. And woah, $35? Unbelievable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marc Jacobs?? (Drops everything and runs to store...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kristen Your comment is everything!!! Laughed out loud in store when I read it. :) @Lissy I know, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT!?! No way! Those are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, amazing deal!

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love 'em! and pretty rainboots (and snow gear) is a serious new england necessity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowza!! do they come in yellow? I'm a firm believed in classic yellow rainboots - so Paddington Bear / retro.

    Great seeing you today!

    xoxo
    renata

    scorpiondisco.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Renata Great seeing you as well darling! I know there are other colors. Not sure, but I'm digging your thoughts on having yellow ones.

    ReplyDelete