Monday, October 24, 2011

New favorite things!

These are new finds courtesy of Pinterest!! I'm happy I finally joined, Polyvore isn't my jam as much as Pinterest is. Anyways, I saw the sock bun and thought it wouldn't work, but it sooo does and it's great. I'm down for a messy bun, but clean and chic have my hair now! I doned this bun for three days straight. Another find was OPI matte nailpolish. I have been seriously in a cave or forgot this came out. I love it, but wasn't about to run out and purchase every OPI matte color, even though I wanted to. Instead I bought the Sephora OPI matte top coat. It creates a matte finish when applied to any nail color!! Ummm, hello genius. ;) 











7 comments:

  1. Love the bun! Suspect my hair is still too short, sadly. Im so going to get the polish that makes all polish matte, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sock buns! We used to do them for ballet all the time. I just discovered Pinterest too... isn't it fun!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, how the heck?! I still use my GOODY spin pins - they work really well for my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are blowing my mind with this sock bun creation. I always wondered how people got their buns so damn perfect!! Now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love matte nail polish, even though I find it chips really easily. Try nude nail polish with a coat of glitter, then a coat of matte topcoat. It looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying to try that sock bun! I'll be stealing one of my husband's socks & experimenting soon :)

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete