Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My event is here!!

Hi all! I'm just doing a quick post to say I'm very excited for tonight! I don't get to see many of you, some I haven't even had the pleasure yet, so I'm looking forward to it. I love catching up with everyone, taking pics and enjoying great company. Don't forget there will be a raffle for a gift bag with Votivo  candles, tickets to the Improv Asylum, a great improv theater/comedy club with a terrific staff and a bowling party at Lucky Strike, super fun and yet another great staff ;) with proceeds going to the Susan G. Komen for The Cure fund!!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Hope y'alll have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo friend, can't wait to see your face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @the blonde thanks!! @michele yes! can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shanna, I'm sorry I won't be able to make it tonight :( It was great to have met you in person Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lissy Great meeting you as well! :) Hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope it's a blast! can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shanna, I am so sad I wasn't able to make it. I had a dinner date with some gals from hometown and called it a night. I am sure things went well and of course I will be stopping by Lit soon!

    ReplyDelete