Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"I eat with my eyes"




We all know Bill Cunningham, I presume. If not, check out who is is here and what he does here. I was just informed of the Bill Cunningham New York Documentary and I must say, it was brilliant. Very inspirational. If you have not seen it, I suggest doing so. I have always been drawn, enamored and even obsessed with fashion. I see fashion as my art. I am a canvas. The same applies to makeup for me. Regardless, it was so refreshing to see and it has pushed me to get a better camera. I had a wonderful point and shoot, which was also a gift from Pablo on my 26th birthday, but it is broken. I hope to find one soon!

4 comments:

  1. This film sounds like the perfect Friday-night-sit-on-the-couch-with-a-glass-of-wine indulgence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it but heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an amazing film isn't it?! LOVE HIM!

    ReplyDelete