Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hi guys!! Obviously I love sharing new things with you, so here's a little more! Via Pinterest, again, I discovered another blogger! Wendy's LookBook! She is sooo cute and her life story is truly inspiring and admirable. She does lots of outfit posts and lots of videos, which I am now a huge fan of both being a part of and watching!! ;) Wendy has some amazing videos and she has a great classic style that is truly timeless. Check her out and her videos on YouTube!





6 comments:

  1. I love scarves, so this is awesome to me..

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing....I have not visited her blog but will check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that was only 24 ways...two of them seemed the same. But! 25 makes a better title :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much about this blogger, but I've never been to her site. She really is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, will definitely check her out. I immediately like anyone who makes videos. I need to try this sometime.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. 25 ways to wear a scarf??? I think I only knew about 2 before watching that video, haha.

    ReplyDelete