Friday, September 2, 2011

Home.

Hello!! Welcome to September! Most of you did not move during this lovely week. I, on the other hand, did. I haven't moved in two years but remembered quite quickly at how stressful it is. I've moved approximately 5 times now. I lived on Marlborough Street for two years, Peterborough, in Fenway, for four, The Fenway for one and in the SE for two. I love the South End but my area wasn't the best and I always loved Fenway and felt like it is truly my home. Now I'm back on Peterborough Street and happier than ever. The only thing this apartment did not have is closet space. It has one, yes one, closet for this girl. I've always had two or one of the biggest closets you can imagine. It was daunting and challenging, but with the help of my lovely mother, I made things come together. So I won't post till after my mother leaves with new pics of either my place or two great new outfits I've acquired! Hope to have friends here soon for drinks at my new place!! Have a fantastic weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. Having an organized closet is so important =) Nice blog xoxox =)

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I sense a house-warming party in the future??? Congrats on the big move, hope it wasn't too stressful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vale thank you! @Kristen Yes, indeed! I'd love to have friends over and even have a shop my closet party! the move wasn't as bad as I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see pictures of the new place! congrats on teh move!

    ReplyDelete