Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello, Ciao, Hola, Aloha, Oy, Bonjour!! hehehe It's been awhile, that's for sure. I've been reading everyone's blog as much as possible but I have not been posting. It feels weird. I still need to go through clothes from the move, buy a tripod and other things I've tried to put before blogging. This is also day 16 with no day off. Anyways, my camera has been broken as well and I'm not the biggest fan of iPhone pictures (even though I've used them here).

This is a necklace I purchased from my new job, which I love love love (the necklace and job).  It's a new piece and at a great price point! I wear it with everything. I'll definitely be posting more once I get the camera fixed and a tripod. Hope you wonderful ladies are well :)   




4 comments:

  1. Welcome back...love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute necklace! Welcome back - can't wait to see more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Glad the job is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this! I was just looking at a breastplate necklace the other day but didn't want to spend on it right before my vacation. That and leopard booties are on my list for when I return!

    ReplyDelete