Friday, September 30, 2011

ASOS



Finding something on ASOS that I love is soooo easy. Their selection, prices and shipping are fantastic!! Most of you know this because you probably peruse their site or shop there. I'm so glad I found their site and was invited to the preview. It was a great day for me actually. I got the invite from Sean, got a call from Lit that I got the job, attended the preview, met up with my best friend, went shopping together, which he dislikes but I got him great stuff at my previous job, had a nice dinner and went for a bike ride!!  I also received a gift voucher from Austin, the Senior Director of Fashion PR for ASOS. Below is my first pick, a long belted(not shown) olive cardigan. I ordered the khaki and the olive showed up instead this past Monday. It worked out better though, this color is better on me with my blonde hair! I'll get a lot of use out of it and pair it with everything, dresses, skirts, jeans with boots or flats!!





Some pics from the ASOS A/W '11 preview at Ames











3 comments:

  1. Great timing, I just put my git card from the preview to use too- I ordered a cute top with a black collar and some leather shorts. Not seasonally appropriate but with some tights I think I can get away with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I just wore black suiting shorts the other day. You'll look great in that outfit :) Be sure to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 95% of the things I see on ASOS, but I've never ordered anything. I'm scared about the sizing/fit, and they don't have a good review system. I guess I just need to go for it and hope they have a good return policy!

    ReplyDelete