Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Body Dressing

Of course when anyone says body jewelry you think of the tongue ring or belly ring. Ew. Well maybe back in 1998! Now it's fun, edgy and even erotic chains and harnesses for the hands, body, arms and feet of daring ladies. I say daring bc it's def not something you see everyday. I have two body chains and I get looks, like I care, when I don them. Mostly I was inspired by the ever stylish Christen Mitchell. She even made a DIY leg harness. I couldn't find a link to it but, here are a few nice pieces I found on asos and bcbg sites.














9 comments:

  1. I love the vest!! and the anklet, in a weird way.

    cheers,
    renata

    scorpiondisco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, those are fierce! I would totally rock the chainmetal ring in the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the body ones but don't think i can pull it off...I'd do the ring one though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your body chain when I saw you at the blogger mixer! I would totally wear one- it's just finding one I love enough to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty insane and daring! I have to say I dont think I have ever seen anyone on the streets wearing something like this..

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I imagine it's good looks that you're getting when you wear yours out. It looked awesome on you! This is a look I have loved for years but have yet to purchase... Although now I'm even more tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the look over a tee or a tight top....I would love to be able to try this but I feel like I would have a hard time working it into my outfits. I did love the way you worked it at the blogger event!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your harness so much I bought one very similar to it. The highest form of flattery?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies!!! @Kristen absolutely it is! Love to see it in a post soon!!

    ReplyDelete