Thursday, July 14, 2011

Could not resist

I feel like it's been so long since I've posted!! I've been working a lot and actually had my first full day off since June 19th this past Sunday. Other than that I've been trying to take a shopping break and even drinking break. I'm doing ok but stuff happens and when you work in retail, it's like torture.  I do work in a bar and taking a break from drinking doesn't bother me in the least.  Clearly I love shopping/fashion quite a lot. The subject of this post is a skirt!! I saw it on a rack at work ready to go out on the floor. It is brand new and I fell in love. It comes in purple, black, turquoise and a few more colors. I wanted all of them, but opted for black since I could wear it in place of my brand. It's a high waisted, sheer midi skirt that is shorter in the front and long in the back. I put it up against my window so you can see it clearer. I'm matching it with a leather belt and simple white tank and sky high heels.




6 comments:

  1. How could you resist? I also think there are worse vices than shopping and the occasional cocktail (two things I would be lost without;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord & Taylor! I work at the BCBG shop there. It's in the contemporary department on the second floor. You can use a coupon for it too!! 20% off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I really like that.

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for something JUST LIKE THAT. Nice find! Maybe I have to come visit you and get one for myself...

    ReplyDelete