Monday, June 6, 2011

20 things about me, If anyone cares...

1. I love to clean, including laundry.

2. I barely eat red meat, maybe four times a year.

3. I quit smoking over a year ago.

4. I have a weird fear of anything with holes in it, ie. perforated clothing.

5. I don't like japanamation.

6. I have one cup of coffee a day.

7. I failed out of the first college I attended because I spent my days shopping!

8. My natural hair color is dirty brown.

9. I can make banana bread from scratch.

10. My sister crashed my car.

11. I have extensions in my hair, most the time. Done by yours truly.

12. I love love :)

13. I haven't owned a television since 2009.

14. I have a fantastic memory.

15. My favorite movie is Edward Scissorhands.

16. I've never eaten veal.

17. I organize my clothes by color and brand.

18. I have 5 tattoos, one of which is for my mother, and had 11 piercings (only utilize my pierced ears now).

19. I grew up on Disney movies, which is probably why I have a skewed version of reality, ie want the love of my life to be prince charming.

20. I don't go five minutes without applying chapstick.

I may post a Part II! Thought this was a fun way to know more about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment